Driven Textile No. 1
About: Driven Textile No. 1 was released in 2013 as one of the first textile designs created from Benson-Cobb's master painting "Driven". The unique layering of creams and grays give this piece dimension and movement.
The artwork has found a home in NBA superstar Steph Curry's living room by way of Williams-Sonoma Home. Check out Benson-Cobb's blog for more details.
- Choose artwork type | size | frame finish
- Mixed Media Canvases are aqueous (water based) giclées, signed + numbered. Mixed Medias include a certificate of authenticity. Learn more.
- Reproductions - solvent ink prints on canvas.
- Hand-Torn Papers are cold-pressed prints floated on linen mat board, initialed by the artist.
- All canvas artwork is offered with a standard float frame (2" in depth). The float frame adds a shadow and dimension to the canvas. The frame also adds a layer of protection around the artwork.
- Free shipping Continental US.
- Each artwork is hand-crafted + made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the printing + assembly process on all reproductions. Mixed Media canvases require up to 4 weeks.
- View additional options | A current trade account is required.